Chemistry Review – More Acurate Results
- Innovative dating service matching people through compatibility and chemistry.
- Profiles are more accurate and detailed.
- Focus is put on More on dating and less time emailing.
- Chemistry.com offers 7-day free trial.
- You can only view five matches a day.
- Cannot search online database.
- Might be to expensive for some.
Chemistry.com has more accurate results more accurate results than other dating sites. With a in depth profile that might take you 30 minutes to create, there goal is quality not quantity. Dr. Helen Fischer is the spokeswomen behind Chemistry.com. She has quite a hefty resume to back up the 30 years of research and books in the art of true love. Chemistry.com is based around her research giving members a different approach to finding relationships than any other dating site on the net.
THE LOW DOWN:
- The profile is the bread and butter of Chemistry.com It is extremely detailed and ask you questions you typically wouldn’t see on a online dating service like sub conscience personality, or completing a puzzle.
- This site requires a picture and that picture must be approved before it is posted.
- But looks seem to play a back role to personality since the daily results that you receive shows only the personality match and you have to click on the person to actually view the picture.
- No endless searching in databases, all matches are sent to your in box, where you review them and either decide to pursue it further or decline.
- Chemistry.com focuses more on the actual dating than having drawn out communications over email or instant messaging, assisting you in coordinating a date and finding somewhere to meet.
- According to Quantcast this site has a large ratio of men to women, so this is a plus for the men.
Chemistry.com has tried and proven methods of finding true love, and they work. You will receive accurate results that are tailored to your preferences. Chemistry.com gives you the opportunity creating a 7 Day Free Trial with Chemistry.com before you decide to commit.
categories & tags
In Personality Quiz Dating