- Conducts criminal background screenings and single dating verification.
- Great features on site including live video chat, and compatibility searches.
- Only online dating service and relationship site endorsed by Psychology Today®
- Background Checks to check for felons and married persons.
- True.com offers a Sexploration® test helping members find others with whom they are sexually compatible.
- True.com sends fake emails to other users saying that your interested in them when you aren’t.
- Canceling is difficult since you have to do it on the phone.
- Fraudulent Cancellation Actions – Charging you account after you canceled your free membership.
True.com is a neat site with some nice features. You can start browsing instantly after creating a mini-profile, but once you want to click on somebody you are interested in a pop up comes up telling you to create a profile. The profile is pretty straight forward and interesting. Through out the profile there is a number of “match selections” that match the profile you are creating, and every time you complete a page the number is recalculated and the number drops as the results become more accurate.
This site provides a awesome compatibility test and great features for online browsing. I found many quality singles on the site and found great communication options like Instant messaging and emailing. They also touch on topic that other top dating sites seem to steer away from, Sex. True.com offers a Sexploration® test helping members find others with whom they are sexually compatible.
categories & tags
In Security Checks Dating