Yahoo! Personals Review – Better 1st Dates, More 2nd Dates
- Very popular and for the price you can’t beat it.
- At the height of dating technology providing the best searching features and compatibility.
- You can use your Yahoo email login as your free account, but you still have to create a quick profile.
- Site is almost at a 50/50 for ratio of men to women.
- Huge Database of people sometimes overwhelming.
- You cannot specify who emails you so you might get responses from all over the country.
- So many different search options can make it hard to learn at first.
I honestly couldn’t find much wrong with this site. I have always been a big fan of Yahoo, so when they decide to dip there toes in dating services I figured they would have the most innovative search options and useful tools to find the right person. Well that is exactly what I found.
Yahoo! Personals promises that based on your personal profile, personality, and relationship goals, the local singles you end up meeting for coffee or dinner will be the best matches for you. And when it comes to dating, you can’t take a more promising first step.
- The profile has some really nice features like how private or public you wish to make your profile, and specific physical appearances you seek in a partner.
- You can use your yahoo email account to login.
- It’s a international dating site allowing you to search for members around the world.
- You can set your search option to only search for members who have been active in the past month, week, or last 24 hours, which really helps weed out the inactive accounts.
- It offers the ease of introducing you to all kinds of dates, whether you’re looking for singles for Christian dating, Jewish dating, Asian dating, Black dating, Senior dating, Gay dating.
- Simple and robust navigation and search options so you can be as specific as you want.
The biggest problem I see is too many people emailing you, even though you can make specific request about the type of person you are interested in, you can’t make requirements for the people that are interested in you. So you might have trouble trying to filter out all the people that you would not be interested in. This can be time consuming and frustrating if you aren’t patient.
7 Day FREE Trial offer
THE LOW DOWN:
I thought the price was very reasonable compared to other dating sites and if you get the 6-month subscription it is only $13.99 a month, that’s a a deal.
1 month – $29.99
3 months – $59.97 or $19.99/mo
6 months – $95.94 or $15.99/mo
If I was going to go with a dating site I have to say this would probably be the one for finding causal relationships. The site is supposed to be casual to serious relationships but I find it more geared to finding friends than anything long term.